Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Today I found 37 cents . . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 2 pennies.

I went to Kroger, a local grocery store, this morning to purchase some ground beef. While paying for my food I found a penny under a self-checkout line.

This evening at the Astros game I found a quarter on the stairway by the Astros dugout. It was before the game had started and I was in the area to get some autographs (mission accomplished—I added four Astros to my team ball). After the game I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) under various seats as I looked for ticket stubs from the game (Craig Biggio recorded his 2,800 career hit, so said ticket stubs will be listed soon on eBay).

Totals for the day: 37 cents
Race Totals: $290.79

3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.... still no response to the comment I left on 4/02.... inquiring minds must know!!!

On a different note, I finally vacuumed my car (first time since last August... I found all the change I needed to feed the machine under my seat) I also got a ton of change, but I am not really sure how much because most of it is covered in md. Need to wash it before I know how much I got. Such an amazing amount of money left sitting around car washes! But you knew that already :)

LP

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Where are you?

password: xkrrsnsj

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Chris said...

LP:

So Sorry! Baseball and eBay have been taking a lot of time lately. After pondering said question I don't think the quarter can count toward the daily totals. The Wedding Exception aside, if found change is spent it can't be totaled. That said, those are my rules and you can always make your own since it's your own race. In my world the quarter would have been deposited into the Change holder and would count. If it was spent or lost before being deposited it would not have counted.

Brian:

Baseball and eBay. Both took up WAY too much time this week. I think I'm back into the grove now, so there shouldn't be any more lapses in posting. Thanks for your concern!

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home