Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday, April 6, 2006

Today I found 9 cents . . . all pennies. I also found a 10 cent Euro and 5 tokens. Sadly, the foreign coinage and the tokens do not count toward the daily totals.

At the bank this morning I found two pennies in the parking lot. I found another two pennies in the parking lot of my office building and four additional cents at Greenspoint Mall where I had lunch. On the way home I stopped at Kroger, a local grocery store, to pick up some copper polish. There I found one penny under a change counting machine.

It was at Kroger where I found the five tokens and the 10-cent Euro. The tokens were on top of the change counting machine and the Euro was under it (along with the aforementioned penny). Although the tokens and Euro do not count toward the daily totals they will most certainly be deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” receptacle for such noteworthy items.

Totals for the day: 9 cents
Race Totals: $290.24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home