Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today I found 34 cents . . . 2 dimes & 14 pennies.

It was a dark and stormy morning as I drove to work but that didn’t stop me from paying a wet visit to the Kwick Kar Wash to collect six cents (all pennies) that were scattered about on the ground. On the way home this afternoon I stopped at Wal-Mart to purchase some mailing envelopes and I found four cents, one of which was on the ground at a checkout line and the other three by a bank of soda machines.

I had to run to the post office this afternoon and there I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) in the parking lot. I found another 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) under a change counting machine at Kroger, a local grocery store. I was there with my friend Robert, who was looking for some strange part of a cow to cook.

Totals for the day: 34 cents
Race Totals: $287.11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home