Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Today I found 68 cents . . . 4 dimes and 28 pennies.

This morning I found a penny in the laundry room at my apartment complex. I also found two pennies at a red light as I was driving from one garage sale to another one.

This evening I had to run to the post office and on the way I stopped at the car wash next door. While talking to Tara on my cell phone I managed to find 11 cents (all pennies). She was not amazingly impressed.

After the post office I stopped at Sonic, which was on the way home, and found 14 cents (one dime & four pennies). The final stop of the evening was Kroger, a local grocery store, where I found 40 cents (three dimes & 10 pennies). Of the Kroger change 20 cents (one dime & 10 pennies) were found on top of, in, and under, a change counting machine. One dime was found at the base of a self-checkout line and the last dime was found at the base of a normal checkout line (which was closed at the time).

Totals for the day: 68 cents
Race Totals: $285.02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home