Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Today I found $1.43 . . . 1 dime, 5 quarters, and 8 pennies.

On my way home from work I stopped at Chevron for a drink and I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) near the base of the front counter. After a run at the park I found $1.25 (five quarters), at a nearby car wash (the second $1.25 find in two days) and on the way home I stopped in at Randalls, a local grocery store, and found six cents (all pennies) in the coin return slot of a change counting machine.

My co-worker Jennifer reported to me today that while in Laredo, TX for work she was at a car wash (oddly enough to wash a car) and she found a 50 centavos Mexican coin. Well done Jennifer!

Bailey, who is in Las Vegas, placed a bet for me on the Texas A&M v. Syracuse game. Suficed to say, I lost. Jennifer, a graduate of A&M would probably chastise me for betting against her school.

Totals for the day: $1.43
Race Totals: $278.84

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home