Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Today I found 79 cents . . . 3 dimes, 1 quarter, and 24 pennies.

On my way to Home Depot to pick up some plants for a garden I stopped by a taco stand for lunch and while waiting for my food I found eight cents (all pennies) scattered about. Out by the dumpster at my apartment complex I found another four pennies on the ground. Dinner was a second trip to another taco stand, and this time I found 10 cents (one dime) by the base of a table.

On the way home from grocery shopping I stopped by two car washes. At the first (the JR’s car wash next to my apartment complex) I found five cents (all pennies). At the second, Ale Gator’s Car Wash, I found 52 cents (two dimes, one quarter, and seven pennies). The quarter was in the change return slot of a soda machine while the remaining change was strewed about on the ground.

Totals for the day: 79 cents
Race Totals: $274.28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home