Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday, March 2, 2006

Today I found 15 cents . . . 1 dime & 5 pennies. I also found two five cent Euro, one five cent Frank, one car wash token, and one bracelet. Sadly, the miscellaneous items do not count toward the daily totals.

After a successful day in Vero Beach yesterday I drove back to Kissimmee to watch the Astros play the Cleveland Indians in their Spring Training opener. Sadly, I did as well with autographs as the Astros did against the Indians (they lost and I didn’t get much). The change front was quiet as well, with the only money finds coming at a coin counting machine down the road from the ballpark.

The foreign coinage and car wash token were found in the same coin counting machine where I made my 15-cent find and the bracelet was on the ground in a parking lot.

Totals for the day: 15 cents
Race Totals: $267.55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home