Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday, February 20, 2006

Today I found 17 cents . . . 1 dime and 7 pennies. I also found a plastic nickel and a first class stamp. Sadly, neither the plastic nickel nor the first class stamp will count toward the daily totals.

On my way to the post office this evening I stopped at Ale Gator’s Car Wash and found 15 cents (one dime & five pennies). At the post office I found two cents, both on the ground by the stamp machine. It was at the post office that I found the plastic nickel (in the parking lot) and the first class stamp (on the floor by some PO boxes). Although the later two finds will not count toward the daily totals they will be deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of things not change.

Speaking of the “Not Change Cup” I will be posting pictures of its contents in the near future (quite possibly tomorrow). I posed the question if this was of interest and the response was overwhelming. Three entire people (Brian, Liza, & Bailey) thought it was a good idea, so tune in tomorrow.

Totals for the day: 17 cents
Race Totals: $262.94

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Three ENTIRE people?

Were you expecting half-people? Or some readers who had lost limbs?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Unlike some I totally respect my limbless readership. Perhaps you should focus more on entering in passwords and not being so critical Mr. Bailey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home