Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today I found $1.38 . . . 1 dime, 4 quarters, and 3 pennies.

On my way home from work this afternoon I spotted a very run over penny in the road at a stoplight. I opened my door and without even taking off my seatbelt I was able to retrieve it. In the evening I was getting gas at Shell and while my car was filling up I took a quick walk around the parking lot and found 11 cents (one dime & one penny). Both were in close proximity to the box where customers can make purchases at night.

At the post office this evening I was treated to unusually short lines and a penny by the front door as I exited. My final stop on the way home was Ale Gator’s Car Wash, where I found $1.25 (5 quarters). Three of the quarters were on the ledge of a car wash booth, one was in the coin return slot of an adjacent car wash booth, and one was in the coin return slot of a dollar bill changer.

Totals for the day: $1.38
Race Totals: $260.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home