Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday, February 13, 2006

Today I found 74 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 9 pennies (the terrific change cycle).

Two different car washes that I visited this evening both had 26 cents for me (both times a penny and a quarter). I also stopped by Sonic for dinner this evening and found 22 cents (one nickel, one dime, & seven pennies) while waiting for my food.

As I waited for my edibles I decided to play a new game, which I called “Long Distance Change Find.” I stood on the patio and scanned the parking lot looking for what I believed to be change. I am happy to report that every object I identified as change was in fact dropped coinage. Sadly, one penny that I located at about 50 feet (at least I think it was a penny) had a car parked on top of it when I went to pick it up. I briefly thought about trying to outwait the car, but The Simpsons was coming on in 10 minutes and I wanted to get home.

Totals for the day: 74 cents
Race Totals: $257.71

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Well thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home