Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Today I found 10 cents . . . all pennies.

At the Kwick Kar Wash I found four cents and at the Sonic next to the Kwick Kar Wash I found six cents. Two of the pennies I spotted as I was driving away. I parked the car and retrieved them, thanks to the shimmer of the pennies from the late afternoon sun.

After a bit of research I found out that the beaver holding a coffee cup that I found yesterday is Mr. Beaver from the movie/book The Chronicles of Narnia. It was a toy placed in kids meals by McDonalds. It was the forth toy in a set of eight that McDonalds gave away to promote the movie and sell their product.

Totals for the day: 10 cents
Race Totals: $255.49

3 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

So it's a McDonald's SGA?

Sounds like the Beaver should be placed in your E-Bay Cup!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I already checked the value of it on e-bay. Even ones that are new in the package only sell for around $1. Sadly, not worth it.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It just struck me that Noah got this a few weeks back. Such a bad happy-meal toy.

password: leyogam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home