Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday, February 2, 2006

Today I found 14 cents . . . all pennies.

On the way to work this morning I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 14 cents (all pennies). This evening when I got home I decided to make something out of stained glass, a hobby that I learned several years ago, but rarely ever do. Four hours later, the semi finished project:


There is still some work left to do, but not bad for one evening.

The biggest news of the day, of course, is Bailey hitting the $100 mark in found change! It was a good race, and I’m happy that he will continue to search for change even after hitting the $100 mark. After all, he still has a way to go to catch Brian, and myself.

Totals for the day: 14 cents
Race Totals: $253.19

3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that some car washes always pay off and some never do?

I have lost my mind and am now finding change....

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Nice stained glass. When will we see it on E-Bay??

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Mr./Mrs. Anonymous:

That is a great mystery of life. Oftentimes I find well over $1 in change at Ale Gator's Car Wash, other times there is NOTHING. Keep your head down and you will find pleanty.

Bailey:

Thanks, I anticipate the finished product making it's initial e-bay appearance sometime next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home