Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Today I found 33 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 3 pennies.

This afternoon I ran up to Kroger, a local grocery store, to pick up some provisions for some oyster stew that I am planning on cooking tomorrow. While leaving the store I found two pennies by the self-checkout line.

My friend Robert, who has started finding quite a bit of change himself, reported that later in the day he went to the same Kroger to use the ATM he found 22 cents (two dimes & two pennies) by a self-checkout line. Of course Robert’s finds will not count toward my daily totals, but they are reported for informational purposes.

Near the Kroger is a car wash. It was raining most of the day, but I decided to check it out. I was not disappointed. I found a total of 31 cents (one nickel, one quarter, one penny). All the change was scattered about on the ground.

Totals for the day: 33 cents
Race Totals: $249.46

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home