Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Today I found 12 cents . . . all pennies. I also found some type of funky cog, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

It was one of those days where I didn’t have much to do, but was busy all day. In the afternoon I was at Kroger, a local grocery store and I found three cents in the parking lot. It was a fairly rainy day, so I didn’t think hitting car washes would do much good. However, I did check one by the post office and I found six cents. At the post office I found two pennies by a stamp machine and on the way home I spotted and retrieved a penny from the road.

The funky cog was found at the car wash by the post office. I’m attaching a picture to confirm the funky nature of said cog.


Although it will have no bearing on the daily totals it will be deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such things.

Totals for the day: 12 cents
Race Totals: $244.60

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home