Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday, January 16, 2005

Today I found 39 cents. . . 3 nickels, 2 dimes, & 4 pennies.

Even though the post office was closed in observance of MLK Day I decided to stop by to pick up some priority mail envelopes. Under a stamp machine I found 16 cents (one nickel, one dime, one penny). At a nearby car wash I found another 16 cents (one nickel, one dime, one penny).

Later in the day I went to Food Town, a local grocery store, in an attempt to purchase honey roasted sunflower seeds. The usually reliable Food Town did not have the seeds, but it did have two pennies in the parking lot. I also went to HEB, another local grocery store, for said seeds. Again, no luck on the seed front but I did find five cents (one nickel) on the ground by a display of donuts.

Totals for the day: 39 cents
Race Totals: $240.18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home