Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today I found 66 cents. . . 2 quarters & 16 pennies.

On my way home I stopped for gas and after filling up I found a penny in the parking lot. I also found another four pennies at the Kwick Kar Wash, which was right next door.

Continuing home I stopped at the car wash next to my apartment complex and found 52 cents (two quarters & two pennies). The quarters were both in a car wash station, which seems to be the theme of the month.

In the evening my friend Robert and I went out to check out a seafood store. He purchased oysters while I picked up some homemade horseradish. I also picked up eight pennies at a nearby Sonic. The final stop of the evening was KFC for dinner, where I found a penny while walking out of the restaurant.

Being a Marylander it’s probably a good time to mention that I hate Duke. The results of the basketball game (if you can even call Maryland’s effort against Duke basketball) this evening remind me why.

Totals for the day: 66 cents
Race Totals: $235.57

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home