Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday, January 10, 2005

Today I found 38 cents. . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, & 3 pennies.

I went to HEB, a local grocery store, to pick up some lemons for fresh lemonade (5 lemons for $1) this afternoon. Under a change counting machine I found a penny, and in the parking lot I found another penny.

At a car wash down the road I found 36 cents (one dime, one quarter, & one penny). The car wash was quite busy so there might have been more change, but I didn’t have the opportunity to check. The dime and quarter were on the ground in separate car wash stations, and the penny was on the ground by the exit. I had to stop my car and get out to retrieve it.

I matched my quarter total of last month today. Not bad considering it’s only 10 days into the month. However, I’m still a good way off of the 50 quarters that I found in June 2005.

Totals for the day: 38 cents
Race Totals: $234.91

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Check out my December 2003 quarter total. I think that was my best month.

password: jxfkzya (third try, because first one and second one I screwed up; sometimes the letters are hard to read)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, that was a very good quarter month. I need to start looking for machines that spit out 66 quarters and I'll be right there with you.

Sorry you had a tough time with the password. It stifles me sometimes as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home