Saturday, December 31, 2005

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Today I found 63 cents. . . . 2 quarters & 13 pennies. I also found British five pence piece, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

After lunch with Bailey this afternoon I walked over to Kroger, a local grocery store, and found 25 cents (one quarter) in the change return slot of a water machine. I also found a penny in the parking lot.

At a nearby car wash I found six cents (all pennies) scattered about, and at the car wash next to my apartment I found 31 cents (one quarter & six pennies).

The British coin was found under a wooden pallet at HEB, another local grocery store, where I stopped on the way back from the post office to pick up some last minute New Years Eve supplies. It has already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” making it my last not-change find of 2005. Happy New Years to all!

Totals for the day: 63 cents
Race Totals: $226.43


_______________________________________________

December Monthly Report:

This month I found 417 pennies, 17 nickels, 46 dimes (for the second month in a row), and 21 quarters. I also found one $1 bill. Change finds were recorded in five states (Texas, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and New Your) as well as Washington, DC

Monthly Total: $15.87
Change Cycle Days: 4
Dollar Days: 7
Monthly High: $1.81 (December 22nd)
Monthly Low: 3 cents (December 13th)
Daily Average: 51.9ish cents

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Over $15 for the month. Good job. I really thought that I was going to keep it close this month, because I beat you many days early in the month, but you ended up blowing me out of the water.

Happy New Year. Keep your head down!

Verification - qborv

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

You had a good first half of the month, but I ended up having some killer days at the end. The search with Brian inspired me and I had to turn it up a bit. Still, a good month for everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home