Monday, December 26, 2005

Monday, December 26, 2005

Today I found $1. . . 2 nickels, 4 dimes, 1 quarter, and 25 pennies (the Towson State University Change Cycle). I also found a pendant, which sadly will not count toward the daily total.

I met up with a friend in Towson, MD for lunch this afternoon, and I arrived about an hour early. To kill some time I went and checked the second half of the parking garage that I missed yesterday at Towson University (once upon a time Towson State University). I also checked about half of another garage and a black top parking lot. All my finds were at those three locations.

I found exactly the change cycle (one penny, one nickel, one dime, one quarter) on the black top parking lot. The pendant, really a necklace piece of some type, looks like it's silver and has some sort of shiny stone in the center. It has been run over by several cars, so I'm sure it has no value, except for the value of being placed in my "Not Change Cup."

Totals for the day: $1
Race Totals: $225.02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home