Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Today I found 48 cents. . . 2 nickels, 1 quarter, and 13 pennies. Finds were recorded in two states, Texas & Maryland.

On my way home from work this afternoon (it was rushed because I had to get home, pack for a Christmas trip to Maryland, and get to the airport) I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash. I'm glad I did. There I found 42 cents (one nickel, one quarter, and 12 pennies). The quarter was a West Virginia quarter, the first I had seen of that state. At the airport I found one penny on the ground by a taco stand. There was a second penny, but foot traffic proved to be too much and I wasn't able to retrieve it.

In Maryland at BWI Airport I was walking to the baggage claim and I spotted a nice silver glint of light. The silver was a nickel that had fallen under a newspaper recycling box.

On the e-bay front no one has bid on my cookie tin (see yesterday's post) but I have had 16 people stop by to visit. That's more hits than some of my real items that I am selling. Go figure.

Daily Totals: 48 cents
Race Totals: $219.92

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home