Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Today I found 16 cents. . . . 1 dime and 6 pennies. I also found a fake nickel, which sadly does not count toward the daily totals.

I met up with Bailey & Marti to watch some NCAA basketball this afternoon. As we exited BW3's, a wing place, I found the fake nickel. It was stuck in some sand in an ash tray outside the building. This fake nickel is unlike any that I have ever seen before, as it does not have the word “copy” written across the front and the back. However, it still does not count in the totals, but will have a happy home in my “Not Change Cup.”

On the way home from basketball I stopped at Sonic and found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies). Continuing home I stopped at the car wash next to my apartment complex and found an additional four pennies.

Totals for the day: 16 cents
Race Totals: $215.33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home