Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today I found 14 cents. . . . all pennies.

The first penny came at a stoplight as I drove home from work this afternoon. In the evening I drove over to Tara’s place to drop off some stamps so she could pay some bills. On the way home I stopped at Sonic and found five cents. Also on the way home I found a penny by a vacuum cleaner at a Citgo gas station and seven more pennies at the car wash next to the post office.

I’m a home owner now. After a very fun day of negotiations, where I did a solid job of walking away twice, my offer was accepted. I’m happy to report that I went up very little on my low offer and they came down a whole lot. As of the end of December (which is when I close) I join the landed gentry.

Totals for the day: 14 cents
Race Totals: $210.64


__________________________________________________

November Monthly Report:

This month I found 296 pennies, 16 nickels, 46 dimes, and 28 quarters. I also found one $1 gold coin and a $5 bill. Oddly, I recorded 32, 35, and 36 cent finds on two different days.

Monthly Total: $21.36
Change Cycle Days: 5
Dollar Days: 4
Monthly High: $5.17 (November 27th)
Monthly Low: 12 cents (November 20th)
Daily Average: 71.2 cents
Homes Purchased: 1

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

You should have added

Houses Bought - 1

to your monthly recap.

Verification - ftubk

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I like that idea so much I think I'm going to go repost right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home