Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thursday, November 24, 2005--Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I found $1.02. . . . 1 dime, 3 quarters, and 17 pennies.

I wasn’t sure what, if any, change searching I would do today, but things worked out well. In the evening Bailey called me up and invited me over for some Thanksgiving leftovers. I was already stuffed, but I’m not one to refuse food. On the way to his place I noticed that all the fast food restaurants were closed, so I stopped in at a few drive-thrus.

At a Chick-Fil-A drive-thru I found a penny and at a KFC near Bailey’s place I found 29 cents (one quarter & four pennies). Also, at a Starbucks near Bailey I found 39 cents (one quarter, one dime, and four pennies).

After getting my food and watching the end of the Cowboys v. Broncos football game I headed out. On the way home I stopped at another Starbucks and found five cents (all pennies). I also decided to take a letter to the post office and I spotted a closed McDonalds and a closed Taco Bell along the way. At the McDonalds I found 25 cents (one quarter) and at the Taco Bell I earned myself three pennies to close out a successful day. Happy Thanksgiving!

Totals for the day: $1.02
Race Totals: $203.43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home