Saturday, November 19, 2005

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Today I found 84 cents. . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 2 quarters, and 9 pennies. One of the pennies was a 1951 Wheat Back.

The day was spent showing my friend Alice around town, and taking in some local attractions. One of those attractions was a car wash across from a bar on Westheimer. There I found four cents (all pennies), one of which was the 1951 penny (quite scratched up).

Later in the day we had to go drop off Bailey and Marti at the airport. Leaving the airport I spotted and retrieved five cents (all pennies) from the roadway at a red light.

Finally, we drove out toward Katy, TX to do the corn maze that Bailey and Marti had done earlier in the week. Driving down the toll road I found 75 cents (one nickel, two dimes, and two quarters) at a toll booth.

Totals for the day: 84 cents
Race Totals: $200.93

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home