Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday, November 18, 2005

Today I found 82 cents. . . . 2 dimes, 2 quarters, and 12 pennies. I also doubled my initial change finding goal, by surpassing $200 in found change.

On my way home from work this afternoon I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 10 cents (10 pennies) on the ground. They were scattered about by a bank of vacuum cleaners.

Doing laundry later in the evening I found 62 cents (one dime, two quarters, and two pennies) in the laundry room. One penny was in a washing machine, the two quarters were in a dryer (one on the edge of the lint trap and the other in the lint trap) and the remaining change was in two other dryers.

My final find of the evening was in the 11th hour, at Hobby Airport. I had driven down there to pick up my friend Alice, who will be joining me in Houston for a few days of vacation. As I entered the airport I spotted a bank of vending machines. Upon closer examination I found a dime under one of those machines.

Totals for the day: 82 cents
Race Totals: $200.09

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Congrats on the $200 mark!!

Password : eybkohd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home