Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today I found 33 cents. . . 3 nickels, 1 dime, and 8 pennies.

Thanks to a wake up call from Tara this morning I was off to work unusually early. I decided to reward myself with some breakfast tacos at Tiffany’s Bakery. While waiting for my order I spotted and retrieved a dime from the floor by the front counter.

On my way home I stopped at a Hartz Chicken restaurant. I pass it every day, but due to the traffic flow it is usually inconvenient to stop. I made the exception today, and was rewarded with 10 cents (one nickel & five pennies). All the change was scattered about the parking lot and the exit near the street (most of the pennies were mangled due to the aforementioned heavy traffic).

At the car wash next to my apartment I made my final find of the day, 13 cents (two nickels & three pennies). The nickels and a penny were on the ground in a car wash bay while the remaining pennies were by a bank of vacuum cleaners.

Totals for the day: 33 cents
Race Totals: $193.75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home