Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thursday, November 3, 2005

Today I found $1.63. . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 5 quarters, and 13 pennies. I also found a blue marble, that sadly won’t count toward the daily totals.

Leaving work this afternoon I found 10 cent (one dime) in the parking lot. I also stopped at the Sonic where I found 28 cents (one quarter & three pennies) and the Kwick Kar Wash where I found four cents. My final stop of the afternoon was the car wash next to my apartment complex. There I found an amazing $1.21 (one nickel, one dime, four quarters, and six pennies). It was a rare occasion where I found the change cycle in one location. The quarters were all sitting in a car wash station, and the rest of the change was scattered about the ground. It was on the ground where I also found the blue marble, that was actually a marble, not a piece of spit out candy. The marble has been deposited into my “Not Change Cup.”

Trivia answer from yesterday: More men in the United States report having slept with a girl named Jennifer than any other name. My co-worker Jennifer was not pleased to learn this, and insisted that I explain that she is not easy in my post. Thus, as reported by Jennifer, she is not easy.

Totals for the day: $1.63
Race Totals: $191.70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home