Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Today I found 1 cent. . . a single penny.

I thought I would be disappointed about it, but I’m not. It was a busy day of work and I didn’t do any change searching until after the World Series this evening. As I left the stadium I went across the street to a Shell gas station for a drink and I found the penny on the ground by the cash register.

I thought I would be bummed out about the Astros losing the World Series, but I’m really not. This entire season has kind of been like one of those strange dreams, and maybe now I can wake up. All year we didn’t play impressive baseball, but somehow we just managed to win when we needed to. I thought the Braves were a better team and we beat them. I thought the Cardinals were going to kill us, and we beat them. I though the White Sox were amazing, and they creamed us. It was a season that had too many ups and downs for me and I’m honestly glad it’s over.

Totals for the day: 1 cent
Race Totals: $186.68

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home