Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday, October 21, 2005

Today I found 33 cents. . . 3 dimes and 3 pennies.

On my way home from work this evening I stopped at the car wash next to my apartment complex and found two cents. Later in the evening I made a post office run and stopped at a Shell gas station for a drink. There I found 10 cents (one dime) under a newspaper display rack that was situated diagonal to the front counter. At Ale Gator’s car wash, which was right next to the Shell, I found 21 cents (two dimes & one penny). All the change was on the ground, one dime in a car wash stall and the second dime and penny by a vacuum cleaner.

Still no luck with World Series tickets. It’s a sad fact, but I’m starting to realize what friends are good friends and what friends are not. I’m happy for anyone with tickets, but at least one is rubbing it in Bailey’s and my face that she has them and we don’t. Not cool at all.

Totals for the day: 33 cents
Race Totals: $184.48

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home