Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Today I found 46 cents. . .2 dimes and 26 pennies.

My first two stops of the day were a Chevron car wash and the car wash next to my apartment complex. I found nine cents (all pennies) at each for a total of 18 cents. On my way home I hit another local car wash and found four cents and at the post office this evening I found three cents in the coin return slot of a stamp machine.

After the Astros loss to the Cardinals I made a quick change run. At a Chevron gas station I found one penny at the front door. I also hit the drive-thru at Boston Market and Starbucks, finding 10 cents (dime) at each, for a total of 20 cents. I want to go to the World Series. After tonight I’m not happy.

Totals for the day: 46 cents
Race Totals: $178.11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home