Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday, October 3, 2005

Today I found 26 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 11 pennies.

After dinner this evening I was sitting at no finds, which seems to be becoming a bad habit. I stopped at a car wash near the post office and I found 11 cents (one nickel & six pennies). At the post office I found a single penny in the change return slot of a stamp machine and in my apartment complex laundry room I found another single penny on top of a washing machine.

The final find of the day was recorded at a Chevron gas station late this evening. I decided to walk over for a drink and I found 13 cents (one dime & three pennies). The three pennies were on the ground outside of the bullet proof window and the dime was in the drawer that the gas station employee uses to slide the purchase to the customer. It was lined with newspaper and it’s likely that when he returned change to a previous customer that customer did not notice that he left behind a dime.

Totals for the day: 26 cents
Race Totals: $173.35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home