Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday, September 26, 2005

Today I found 54 cents. . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter, & 4 pennies (the Exxon Change Cycle).

Well, I’m officially a victim of Hurricane Rita. As the entire city of Houston didn’t have to work today I had to go into my office. I figure this victim status entitles me to a large FIMA check and 90 day temporary housing in Hawaii, so don’t feel too bad for me.

On the way home from work today I stopped at an Exxon (that didn’t have any gas) and checked the vacuum cleaner by the car care station. I hit the jackpot finding 54 cents (one nickel, two dimes, one quarter, and four pennies). It was a rare change cycle in one stop. As I’m a bit sunburned from a day at the pool yesterday I decided to call it a day and head home.

Totals for the day: 54 cents
Race Totals: $170.87

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home