Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday, September 16, 2005

Today I found $1.31. . . 1 nickel, 6 dimes, 1 quarter & 41 pennies (the non-organic change cycle).

After the Astros game last night I had to make another post office run. I really should think about investing in an office at the post office since I’m there so much. Anyhow, it was after midnight, so I made a few change searching trips. At a Burger King drive-thru I found 29 cents (one quarter, one nickel, and four pennies) and at a KFC drive-thru I found 14 cents (one dime & four pennies). Starbucks also contributed to the cause with an amazing 18 cents (all pennies).

Driving to work today (even though it was a day off I had to put in half a day to get some stuff done) I found two cents in the road at a stoplight. Down at the Astros game this evening I took a parking meter walk with my friend Kate and I found 25 cents (two dimes & five pennies). Kate is short, but she is nice.

On the way home I checked in at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 13 cents (one dime & three pennies) and at Sonic where I found 25 cents (two dimes & five pennies).

The Astros got over on the Brewers tonight, 2-1, with the winning run scored in the 9th inning. Very exciting baseball. On the autograph front I had all the Brewers I needed, but I still got two signatures on a special ball. Late this season I decided to get all the players named Chris to sign a ball for me. Today I added two additional names to my ball, Chris Capuano and Chris Magruder. Both seemed amused by the idea of a Chris ball, and both wished me luck in my endeavors.

Totals for the day: $1.31
Race Totals: $165.01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home