Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday, September 8, 2005

Today I found 38 cents. . . 2 dimes & 18 pennies. I also found a plastic lizard, which I though was real. The plastic value, being "not change" will not count toward the daily totals.

Again, most of my change was found in and about town today. I don't have exact locations as this was not Houston and I'm not as familiar with the city as I might be, but there were quite a few finds on sidewalks and gas stations. I did find a 1947 wheat penny on top of a telephone at one gas station, so that was a nice find. The lizard, which I though was real, was floating in a puddle of water. When I realized that it was plastic I decided that it would make a nice addition to my "Not Change Cup" keeper of things that are not change.

Totals for the day: 38 cents
Race Totals: $160.89

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home