Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Today I found 77 cents. . . 3 quarters & 2 pennies.

At lunch this afternoon I dined at Greenspoint Mall on delicious Chinese food. While leaving the mall I spotted and retrieved a penny from the base of a table in the food court. It was a tad greasy, but a penny is still a penny.

At the Astros game this evening I took a rare trip to the upper tank, and there I found a penny on a staircase. Luckily, I came to my senses and went down back to the good lower level area. After the game while I searched for ticket stubs and coke caps I found 75 cents (three quarters) all under one seat. The section was almost directly behind the visitors dugout.

On the autograph front I added two Reds to my team ball. None were notable, so they will not be mentioned by name.

_____________________________________________

August Monthly Report:

This month I found 413 pennies, 16 nickels, 66 dimes, and 44 quarters. I also found a $20 bill.

Monthly Total: $42.53
Change Cycle Days: 8
Dollar Days: 9
Monthly High: $20.11 (August 30)
Monthly Low: 7 cents (August 19)
Daily Average: $1.37 ish

Totals for the day: 77 cents
Race Totals: $158.37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home