Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday, August 22, 2005

Today I found 42 cents. . . 2 dime and 22 pennies.

I wasn’t feeling well today, but in the evening I went out and decided to wash my car. My first stop was the car wash next to my apartment complex, not to wash my car, but to look for change While searching I found eight cents (all pennies). I actually washed my car in the apartment complex next to mine. They have a vacuum there that costs only 50 cents. I actually made some of my money back, because I found 22 cents by the vacuum (two dimes & two pennies)

I had to go get some supplies at a local Wal-Mart, and prior to paying I checked around the front of the store. There I found six cents (all pennies). On the way home I stopped at Randalls, a local grocery store, and found two cents in the parking lot. Sadly, their coin machine was out of order, so there was no change there. I also stopped at Kroger, another local grocery store, and found four cents. Two of the pennies were by the change counting machine, the penultimate penny was by a cash register, and the final penny of the day was outside the store on the sidewalk.

Totals for the day: 42 cents
Race Totals: $134.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home