Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Today I found 21 cents. . . 1 dime and 11 pennies.

Today was photo day for the Houston Astros, so I was down at the ballpark at 9am so I could be one of the first 3,000 fans into the ballpark to take pictures with the players. This made for a long day at the yard, so during a pitching change early in the game I exited Minute Maid Park and took a walk. This was the 13th consecutive home game for the Astros (with no off days), so I just couldn’t take a pitching change so early. While walking around I checked some parking meters and found 16 cents (one dime & six pennies). After the game, while looking for winning coke bottle caps and ticket stubs I found a single penny. I also found four winning bottle caps, which obviously have no effect on the daily totals. On the way home I checked in at a Sonic and found four cents in the parking lot.

Totals for the day: 21 cents
Race Totals: $133.74

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home