Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Today I found 67 cents. . . 1 nickel, 5 dimes, and 12 pennies.

I woke up at a decent hour this morning and I had a few things to do before the baseball game this evening (the second shut out loss for the Astros in the last two days) and I did some change searching. I found 22 cents (two dimes & two pennies) at a KFC drive-thru, one penny at a Starbucks in the parking lot, two cents at Arby’s in the parking lot, and 19 cents (one nickel, one dime, & one penny) at a local car wash.

Walking from a sports memorabilia show to the baseball game this afternoon I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) by two different parking meters. After the game I found a dime in a gutter as I walked back to my car. My final finds of the day were two pennies in the road, while I was at a red light. This particular intersection has seemed to produce ample amounts of lost change in the past, and I certainly hope this trend continues.

I didn’t do autographs for the Pirates today, but I did find plenty of ticket stubs and winning coke bottle caps. With three coke bottle caps today my total over the last six games is 20. That’s a lot of 1 liter cokes that I will be drinking in the future.

Totals for the day: 67 cents
Race Totals: $129.28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home