Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday, August 12, 2005

Today I found 37 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 7 pennies.

At work this afternoon I found a single penny in the hallway. I was unsure if this should count, as my co-worker Jennifer has taken to scattering change around my cubical in her quest to amuse herself at my change finding expense. However, this was in the hallway, not by my cubical, so I don’t think it was a plant. I will count it.

At the ballpark in the evening I found 25 cents (one quarter) while looking for ticket stubs and coke bottle caps. On the way home I stopped at the car wash next to my apartment complex and found 10 cents (one nickel & five pennies). My final stop of the evening was Kroger, a local grocery store, where I found one penny by the self checkout line.

I didn’t do autographs again this evening at the ballpark. Instead I went and collected give away pins that the Astros made available to the first set of fans into the ballpark. I’m happy with my decision, and many family members and close friends might end up with some pins. Be advised.

Totals for the day: 37 cents
Race Totals: $126.84

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home