Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday, August 4, 2005

Today I found 38 cents. . . 3 dimes & 8 pennies

Driving back from an evening of socializing with a friend who plays for the Astros I stopped a McDonald's drive-thru and found a penny. At a Burger King I found another penny. At a Circle K gas station I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) on the ground by a gas pump.

Later in the day I went into Fry's, a local grocery store, and found 20 cents (two dimes) on the ground. One was by a cash register line and the other in a change sorting machine. The day was rounded out with a walk around the University of Arizona where I stopped at a Jack in the Box drive-thru and found two cents, a trip to Borders book store where I found two cents by a coffee stand, and a trip to the post office to get stamps where I found one penny in the change return slot of the stamp machine.

Totals for the day: 38 cents
Race Totals: $119.12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home