Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday, August 5, 2005

Today I found 44 cents. . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 9 pennies.

With no baseball to watch today I decided to drive to the Painted Desert (Petrified Forest) National Park in Arizona. I got some gas for the drive in the morning at the AM/PM, a local gas station, and found a penny inside by the cash register. Still driving in Phoenix I saw a car wash and decided to check it out. I was rewarded with four cents.

About half way to the Painted Desert I stopped in a little town called Payson to stretch my legs. I went into Safeway, a local grocery store, and found 36 cents (one dime, one quarter, and one penny). The quarter was by a Starbucks stand, the dime by a cash register, and the penny on the ground by a change sorting machine.

Driving back from my visit to the rock trees I stopped in Payson again, this time to eat. At a small, no name diner, I found one penny on the ground by my table. Back in Phoenix I stopped at Sonic and found two cents while walking the parking lot.

Totals for the day: 44 cents
Race Totals: $119.56

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home