Saturday, August 06, 2005

Saturday, August 6, 2005

Today I found 23 cents. . . 1 dime & 13 pennies.

I spoke with Bailey on Friday evening/Saturday morning, and he informed me he had had a very good evening of change searching. Since I was in Arizona and there was a two hour difference he had already found Saturday change even though it was still Friday in Phoenix. I decided that at midnight I would try to give him a run for his money, so to speak. I failed.

During my late night change run I hit KFC and found a dime, McDonalds where I found five cents (all pennies), Wendys where I found a single penny, and Popeyes where I found two cents.

I had a 6:15pm flight back to Houston, and when I landed it was almost 11pm, local time. I rushed homeward and a few minutes before midnight I got to the car wash next to my apartment complex. There I found five cents (all pennies). I also had another find, but looking at my cell phone clock it was past midnight, so I will have to tell you about it tomorrow.

Totals for the day: 23 cents
Race Totals: $119.79

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home