Saturday, August 20, 2005

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Today I found $2.33. . . 9 quarters and 8 pennies. This was a rare day where I found more silver coins than copper.

Driving home from the ballpark last night I was still upset about my seven cent find from the previous day. It was just after midnight when I pulled into the car wash next to my apartment complex. There I found $1.31 (five quarters & six pennies). The pennies were scattered about on the ground and the five quarters were located in a car wash booth.

Driving home from the ballpark this evening I stopped at the same car wash. This time I found $1.02 (four quarters & two pennies). Again, the pennies were scattered about and the four quarters were IN THE SAME CAR WASH BOOTH. I’m certainly planning on checking that spot again tomorrow.

On the baseball front the Astros lost to the Milwaukee Brewers again. The Astros are playing pathetic baseball, returning to their early form of the season where they went 15-30. With the lifeless bats and no run support for stellar pitching things look to continue. It’s too early to predict, but my guess is the Astros continue this skid until it is too late and don’t make the post season. The Phillies are my pick for the Wild Card. Congrats, Brian..

Totals for the day: $2.33
Race Totals: $133.53

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now the Astros are my pick, back in first as of today, Aug. 23.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home