Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Today I found 30 cents. . . 1 quarter & 5 pennies.

I was in the office all day today, and didn’t get to leave until it was time to go to the baseball game this evening. On the way down I stopped at the North Freeway Carwash and found four cents. I found another penny by a coke machine outside of Minute Maid Park. After the game I found 25 cents (one quarter) while looking for ticket stubs.

On the autograph front I managed three signatures today. I hate the days when I have almost everyone because it means fewer autographs to get. Anyhow, I got Enos Cabel, a former MLB ballplayer who was at the game. I also got Henry Blanco and Nomar Garciapara (for the second day in a row). Both the Cubs signed my team ball. It is amazing, but all last year I couldn’t even get Nomar to look up to sign a ball. Now I get him two days in a row. Funny how things work like that.

Totals for the day: 30 cents
Race Totals: $130.73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home