Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today I found 23 cents. . . 2 dimes 3 pennies.

Today was one of those wonderful Saturdays where I had absolutely nothing to do and no where to go. I spent most of the day organizing my baseballs. I try to keep a computer list of all the single balls and the team balls that I get, but I had fallen behind. Today I got caught up. I finally did leave my apartment this evening to go to the grocery store to pick up some provisions for another pool BBQ.

While at Kroger, a local grocery store, I found two cents. One penny was by my checkout line (with an actual person, not a machine) and the second was by the exit door. I decided to take a walk across the street to Randalls, another local grocery store, for the purposes of change finding. In the Randalls parking lot I found 10 cents (one dime). Also, at a McDonalds drive-thru I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny). The BBQ was excellent, although it was interrupted by a heavy rain storm.

Totals for the day: 23 cents
Race Totals: $136.79

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home