Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Today I found 16 cents. . . 1 dime 6 pennies.

It was another lounge around and do nothing Sunday, much like my Saturday was. This afternoon I took a trip to Wal-Mart to buy some socks (it was just that kind of weekend) and along the way I took a side trip to Randalls to use an ATM machine. At Randalls I found one penny in the parking lot while walking to my car, and another penny by the street as I exited the parking lot. Just before arriving at Wal-Mart I took a peak inside a Kroger store and I found another two cents inside the coin return slot of a change counting machine. At a Sonic, which was next door, I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny). Finally at Wal-Mart I found a single penny in the parking lot..

Totals for the day: 16 cents
Race Totals: $136.95

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home