Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturday, September 3, 2005

Today I found 29 cents. . . 2 dimes & 9 pennies.

As I drove home from the ballpark last night it turned midnight before I got home. I had to make a few stops along the way and I also did some change searching. At two car washes I found a total of six cents (all pennies). At an Arby’s which had closed for the evening I found a single penny in the drive-thru, and at the post office I found a single penny in the coin return slot of a stamp machine.

Today at the ballpark I was walking from my car to the stadium and I found 20 cents (two dimes) at two parking meters. They were right next to each other and I had a feeling about change, so I’m happy I found something. Nearby Bailey found a pair of what appeared to be lacy underwear, but I will let him tell you about that! Later in the evening I was walking back to my car and I found a single penny by another parking meter.

Totals for the day: 29 cents
Race Totals: $159.01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home