Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thursday, September 1, 2005

Today I found 16 cents. . . 1 dime & 6 pennies. I also found a bouquet of roses. Sadly, the roses won’t count toward the daily totals.

This morning I had an appointment in Clear Lake, TX. I had to go make some photo copies of some documents and at a local copy store I found a single penny on the ground by a counter. On the way back to my office I stopped at a Sonic and found two cents.

On the way to the ballpark I stopped at a car wash on Interstate 45. There I found 13 cents (one dime & three pennies). I also found a bouquet of roses sitting in a car wash station. Some of the leaves were a tad wilted, but the roses themselves (one pink, one white, one red) were in excellent condition. I decided to keep the roses and perhaps hand the car wash flowers off to some lucky girl in the near future. Who will it be? Tara? Jennifer? Jennifer’s friend Lesley?, Susan? We shall see.

At the baseball game tonight I decided to try to catch a ball during batting practice instead of doing autographs. I only needed Ken Griffey, Jr., so I figured my chances at a ball were better than a chance at Mr. Hamstring. Sadly, I got neither.

Totals for the day: 16 cents
Race Totals: $158.53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home