Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Today I found 38 cents. . . 2 dimes & 18 pennies.

While heading out of town I stopped at the car wash next to my apartments and found 16 cents (one dime & six pennies). Later in the day I found another 22 cents (one dime & 12 pennies) at another car wash.

The Astros won again last night, topping the Phillies for the 11th time in a row. Some say that when Babe Ruth was traded the Red Sox suffered from the Curse of the Bambino. The Phillies have not won agains the Astros since they acquired Billy Wagner. Something to think about! I wonder what we could call the curse?

Totals for the day: 38 cents
Race Totals: $160.24

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

I believe it is called
"The Curse of the Mekur XR4TI"

Wait, I have some indicator lights on right now.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I was going to say "The Curse of the Kid" but I like yours better! Show me your lightning bolts! Out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home