Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today I found 61 cents. . . 1 nickel, 2 quarters & 6 pennies.

What an awful day I had, not including the change searching. I overslept and was almost late for a meeting, I had to sit though a day of meetings, I had computer problems at work, I forgot clothes to change into for the baseball game, and I got a bad parking spot at the baseball game. Besides that it was a great day.

On my way to the ballpark I stopped at the North Freeway Car Wash along Interstate 45. There I found 29 cents (one quarter & four pennies). I got to the ballpark early, but there were still no good parking spots. To kill time I checked around the base of parking meters and found 32 cents (one nickel, one quarter, & two pennies). Each of the four coins were found at different meters.

At least my day at the ballpark was ok. I got a few good autographs and a person that I only sort of knew gave me a ticket so I could legally sit in the third row behind the visitors dugout today. To top it off the Astros won and now are once again the leaders in the National League Wild Card.

Totals for the day: 61 cents
Race Totals: $163.70

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like we have a three-way race to the wire. The Phillies have the toughest road, I think, but I feel they can pull it out, particularly if they put away the Marlins this wkd.

As for the Astros, I would watch out for the Brew-haahs--they're playing for pride.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Joke all you want about the Brewers, but they beat up on the Astros as bad as the Astros beat up on the Phillies. So do the Pirates and Cubs, who we have to play.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wasn't joking. I think they're young and dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home